Skip to main content

This dryer caught fire while drying clothes at about 1:30 p.m. on Sunday on County Road 500 in Englewood with the house sustaining minor smoke damage. The Englewood Rural Fire and Etowah Rural Fire departments responded.

A power pole on County Road 900 in Etowah snapped at the base, which caused downed power lines and created a grass fire, on Saturday at close …

The Daily Post-Athenian's Community Billboard is a listing for entities in McMinn and Meigs counties. This feature includes information for re…

Nominations are being accepted for the Athens Young Man of the Year award, which will be presented to a deserving recipient at the Athens Area…

Latest e-Edition

Recipe of the Day



Trending Recipes



Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter