Angela Dawn Gillespie, 42, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019, at her residence. She was preceded in death by father, Bill Brown. She is survived by husband, Carlos Gillespie; two daughters; eight stepchildren; one grandson; mother, Martha Brown; brother, James (Heather) Brown; father-in-law, Everette Blair; nieces; nephews; other relatives and friends. The family will receive friends on Friday, Oct. 18, from 1 to 2 p.m., with the Celebration of Life to follow at 2 p.m. with Pastor Teddy Harris officiating at Everlasting Life Christian Center of Etowah, located at 1710 Highway 411 South in Etowah. Her final resting place will be at Delano Community Cemetery in Polk County. Arrangements by Unity Mortuary of Knoxville.
- Kevin Feige hails Martin Scorsese's Marvel criticism 'unfortunate'
- Steven M. Sipple: Frost confident in staff; learning to 'step on throats'; and Fred's plight
- Cuba Gooding Jr. confronted by girlfriend on night out
- Manny Jacinto engaged to Dianne Doan
- Kim Kardashian West thankful for fan support
- Owen Wilson has never seen daughter
- Santa Calls on Lee Beaman to Spread Holiday Cheer By Hosting Toy Drive Benefiting Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Gwen Stefani will give award to son
- Local racer receives national award in inaugural season
- Lady Cherokees look back on successful soccer season
- Oscar winner to return home to Athens Friday
- Edward E. Nichols Jr.
- Ronnie Lawrence Shelton
- Rev. Max Douglas Redman
- Larry Fleming
- Lady Bulldogs fend off upset-minded Point in AAC quarterfinals
- Jimmy Poteet
- Hardison steps down as McMinn Medical Examiner
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Mileage: 125,000
- Mileage: 198,000