Dalton Michael Dorr, infant son of Darrell and Amanda Dorr, went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, at Starr Regional Medical Center. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Rebecca Jack; great-grandfather, Jack Barnett; and great-grandfather, Cantrell Jack. In addition to his parents, he is survived by sister, Sierra Burger; grandparents, Lisa Hall and Chris Garey and Darrell and Rachel Dorr of Dalton, Ga.; and great-grandparents, Eddie Mae Jack, Vernon and Erma Underhill, and Larry and Margie Shirk. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, June 12, at Conasauga Cemetery in Etowah with Brother Kenneth Waldrop officiating. Family and friends will gather at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday and proceed to the cemetery for the committal service. Send a message of comfort and view the family guest book at www.serenityfunerals.com. Serenity of Etowah Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Lady Tigers rally from brink to top Tellico Plains
- McMinn throttles Madisonville in Week 5
- Round two of AUB smoke testing set to begin today
- TWU's Harrison selected for induction into NAIA Hall of Fame
- Meigs ranked No. 2 in latest poll
- ACMS tennis splits with McMinn County
- Camila Cabello mindful of younger sister
- Laverne Cox wants to 'change the conversation'
- Derrick Davis not downplaying return to Polk County when Chargers visit
- William Randy Irons
- Investigation leads to arrests for meth for resale, cash
- Former Athens resident to recount his 'inspirational' story
- Bicentennial History: Niota features the oldest depot in the state
- Ralph Taylor Benson
- Police reports for Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
- Jackie Allen 'Jack' Webb Sr.
- Mitchell Shope
- Gem Theater to host Bob Seger tribute
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter