Details for TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL ESTATE AND AFFIXED MANUFACTURED HOME ANTHONY R.
TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL ESTATE AND AFFIXED MANUFACTURED HOME ANTHONY R. STEELE is the Trustee of a Deed of Trust executed on April 18, 2016, by CHAD EUGENE WOMAC and TABATHA LYNN WOMAC. The Deed of Trust appears of record in the Registers Office of McMinn County, Tennessee, at Deed of Trust 1094, Page 470 ("Deed of Trust"). The Trustee will sell the property described in the Deed of Trust at a foreclosure sale requested by the current holder of the Deed of Trust and underlying indebtedness, Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. Pursuant to T.C.A. 47-9-604 this sale shall also include the affixed manufactured home described as one (1) CMH Manufactured Home bearing Serial Number CAP029488TNAB. Sale Date and Location: September 3, 2019, at 11:30 a.m. at the front door of the Courthouse in Athens, McMinn County, Tennessee. Property Description: Abbreviated description per TCA 35-5-104(a)(2) is the property referenced and described fully in the Deed of Trust and additionally at Warranty Deed Book 20P, Page 2075, and commonly known as 3278 Highway 39W, Athens, McMinn County, TN 37303. Property Address: 3278 Highway 39W, Athens, McMinn County, TN 37303. Tax Map Identification No.: 074-189.08 (However, the property description shall control in the event of any inconsistencies between the description and address or tax identification number). Parties Interested: None known. All sales of Property, both real and personal, are "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" without representation or warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or of any kind, except as to title and authority to convey. The sale of the described property is subject to all matters shown on any recorded plan; any unpaid taxes, any restrictive covenants, easements, set-back lines, prior liens, encumbrances, if any, and any other priority as may appear in the public records. Title to the manufactured home may be transferred by Bill of Sale or Certificate of Title, as the case may require. The right is preserved to adjourn the day of the sale to another day, time and place certain without further publication, upon announcement at the time and place for the sale set forth above. THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT THE DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED AS A RESULT WILL BE USED FOR THAT EXPRESS PURPOSE ONLY. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR. This the 7th day of August, 2019. Anthony R. Steele, Trustee Winchester, Sellers, Foster & Steele, P.C. P. O. Box 2428 Knoxville, TN 37901 (865) 637-1980 Publication Dates: August 9, 16, and 23, 2019.
- Lady Tigers bounce Polk in five sets
- Three arrested after reported sling blade attack
- MCHS Class of '79 seeking participants
- Free Hunting Day on Saturday
- Meigs Middle earns softball win
- McMinn's Watson low scorer in shortened golf match
- Khloe Kardashian isn't rushing to date
- UA players eager to begin new season in paradise
- TBI announces identity of body discovered in Etowah
- Expectations high for veteran TWU men's soccer squad, even with Baggaley out for season
- Local woman killed in wreck with deputy
- Cecil Mitchell Coleman
- Ball wins fourth Springbrook Men's Invitational title
- Jerry Gene "Bruno" Patterson Sr.
- Peggy Fuson Hoyal
- Effort underway to put Englewood water tower on national register
- Police reports for Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
- Community comes together for Tri-County